Complaint Review: Armstrong Law Firm

• Updated: Tue, March 29, 2011

• Reported By: Heather — Tennessee United States of America
Armstrong Law Firm
Rochester, New York United States of America

Armstrong Law Firm cashnet Called me 30 times within 20 mins told me my "sister" took out a loan and never repaid Rochester, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Get their 800#

This company called me 30 times back to back about a loan that my "sister" never paid back they were foreign and very rude.

I told them that she was not here and that she lived in another state and I guess did not like that answer so they kept calling me back back to back.

when I called them they answered as Armstrong Law Firm I asked them several times not to call me again however that did not stop them.

they then started calling me from other numbers including unknown.

They had her personal information and my personal information as well which makes it very scary.

These people have got to be stopped. They will harass you and I finally called the cops and made a report with the local police department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armstrong-Law-Firm/Rochester-New-York-/Armstrong-Law-Firm-cashnet-Called-me-30-times-within-20-mins-told-me-my-sister-took-out-711594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armstrong Law Firm

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Get their 800#

AUTHOR: mr. rik - (United States of America)

See if you can get an 800# for these guys.  If you can, kindly return the favor their doing you.  But now its on their dime.