Complaint Review: Army & Air Force Exchange Service

• Submitted: Tue, May 21, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 21, 2002

• Reported By:Norwich NY
Army & Air Force Exchange Service
P.O. Box 650038 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Army & Air Force Exchange Service ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Dallas Texas

My ex-husband was resposible for my dpp account. It totaled $600.00. Aafes came after me,and took two Tax returns in two Months totaling $1250.00. I then took out a loan because they said that with intrest I owed $2500.00.

After taking out the loan for $1054.00 and sent payment they said that I still owe $265.00. In between all of this I have sent $200.00 in payments.

Recently I had my taxes seized this time for $226.00. Do the math so far I have sent them $2730.00 and they say that I still owe a total of $600.00.Do the math $3300.00 that I owe.

They get away with it because they are supposablly a goverment agency. When will it stop? What can we do. I end up paying them the rest of my life.

Norwich, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2002 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Army-Air-Force-Exchange-Service/Dallas-Texas-75265-0038/Army-Air-Force-Exchange-Service-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Dallas-Texas-21278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Army & Air Force Exchange Service