Complaint Review: Armynavyoutfit.com

• Reported By: Cust1234 — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Armynavyoutfit.com

Armynavyoutfit.com Bad internet company to buy from Internet

*Consumer Comment: Horrible Company

Purchased made on 7/17... I received a shipping status report the next day. As of today i still have not received purchased item. My bank account has been charged for item as well. There is no way to contact company by telephone or email.  You can attempt to send a email message but it will not submit. If you come across this site while looking for military gear. I advise you not to deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armynavyoutfitcom/internet/Armynavyoutfitcom-Bad-internet-company-to-buy-from-Internet-917094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armynavyoutfit.com

Horrible Company

AUTHOR: PISSEDOFFINTEXAS - (United States of America)

Purchase made on 8/4/12...I placed my order on 8/4, trying to buy some camo gear for my twins 8th birthday party at a paintball field on 8/18. I was forced to pay for Priority Mail, but by 8/14 I still had not received anything. ArmyNavy Outfit has NO way of contacting them except e-mail (which they never respond to). I sent numerous e-mails, with no avail. I finally found their Facebook page and posted a nasty note. This prompted them to call me (with attitude). They said my order was on hold for an item they were waiting on. I advised them it would do me no good at this point so cancel the order. They agreed but I never received an email confirmation nor a refund (which was charged on 8/5). On 9/5 & 9/7 I received an email of my order be shipped. I immediately sent another email advising I canceled the order. Yesterday (9/12) I received my order (almost a month after I needed it). The order came from Armed Forces Tactical, LLC, 877-248-1656, who states on their website that "Customer service comes first!". Regardless of the name they want to use, customer service obviously comes last! I guess at this point, though, they win because I don't have the time to fight with them to return to order and get my money back. I'll just keep the merchandise but I guarantee I will never use them again!!!!!