rank

Complaint Review: Arnel Property Managment

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Concernedconsumer1 — Huntington Beach California United States of America
Arnel Property Managment
Internet, California United States of America

Arnel Property Managment Arnel Company took my $250 on a bait and switch . " Dont worry we will get you aprooved" The deposited my money and will not give it back to me. Internet, California

Times have been tough on me and my three girls and where excited to find a place with a cheap move in. South Pointe Apartments / Arnel Management told wolud that we would be aprooved no matter what But they HAD to HAVE $250 IN ORDER TO APROOVE ME. i MADE THEM PROMISE THAT THEY WOULD NOT DEPOSIT IT UNLESSS THE NEW FOR A FACT WE WOULD BE APROOVED . BIG SUPRISE THEY DEPOSITED IT THAT EVE AND THEN TURNED TO SAY WE WHERE DENIED. tHIS LEFT US SHORT TO MOVE ANYWHERE ELSE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arnel-Property-Managment/Internet-California-926/Arnel-Property-Managment-Arnel-Company-took-my-250-on-a-bait-and-switch-Dont-worry-we-960149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arnel Property Managment