Complaint Review: Arnold

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Otis bazzle — Eutawville South Carolina
Arnold
301 rodeo drive eutawville sc , Select State/Province USA

Arnold Total,Carroll fulmer,western express,cr England ,and a lot of others all companies is becoming a scam and fraud Scam frauds liers Austell Georgia

*Author of original report: The great company out there that I ever found

Arnold said I had a job so I went to orientation I worked there before in 2013 of oct so they ask me to come back. so I went jan 2014 they said they couldn't hire me cause of my background that happen back in 2011 but they hired me before and I know it was on it then too. these trucking companies are hiring who they want to they have their pick who they going to let through and total they stole my money cheated me out of my check. cr England they have a scam on their lease purchase just like prime inc. do not lease unless you looking to go bankrupt.

now let's talk on about western express and Carroll fulmer. ok I left Carroll fulmer for family emergency to take care of my sick father which has passed six months ago now and they put on my dac quit under load. when I did drop my load and drop the truck where they told me too in sc that's how I know companies can put whatever they want on your dac without investigation and you can dispute it and fight and pay money it still going to be there. [continued below]....

..... they will not remove it and I quit western express found out I had cancer I went for treatment now I'm free of it and they would hire me back cause when I was doing treatment I wouldn't drive the truck. you know when doing treatment your sick and tired from it so yea companies that say they care about the driver and family well now you know it's not true they only care about the load and their money that's coming to them .don't believe you have a job when you go to these orientation. you dont you only have a job if you get through orientation. so all companies are the same there ain't no grass greener on the other side. if they promise you something think before you move trust me I been through it all thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arnold-/Select-StateProvince/Arnold-TotalCarroll-fulmerwestern-expresscr-England-and-a-lot-of-others-all-companies-1115971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arnold

The great company out there that I ever found

AUTHOR: Otis bazzle - ()

Now I said everything about Carroll fulmer out of groveland fl we got together and fixed everything about my dac and got hired back now I'm back and never had no problems with them if you want a great opportunity and good working job come home here and come in the house of the fulmer family and join with the best this company treats you like a person not a number and they do hire anybody as long as you got experience and know how to drive they give people chances in life even if you have a background come and join us into driving the miles that you need and my name is Otis bazzle you can mention my name you looking for the right company look no farther come and you can get in the driver seat and run the miles you need