Complaint Review: Arnold Scott Harris P.C.

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: deborah — Irving Texas
Arnold Scott Harris P.C.
209 West 2nd St #367 Fort Worth, Texas USA

Arnold Scott Harris P.C. NTTA Tolltag Incompetence Fort Worth Texas

NTTA sent notices to many people who use the tollways in Texas. They offered a reduced payment for past due tolls. However, the law firm to call and make payment is incompetent.  I called the law firm four different times to follow up on my payment because I had not seen the charges clear my credit card.  Each time, I was told "There's too many people paying and it will be done in the order received." They confirmed my account or toll tag information and credit card information, but still there were no charges.

I went to NTTA customer service in person and they told me they have no records or notes from the designated law firm that I made a payment. When I called the law firm, they told me there is no records of my calls or payment.  I am furious! I have documented phone logs showing the four phone calls and my notes from each call to the law firm. I am now at risk for being charged the full amount and having problems with my driving record! This is fraudulant and incompetence at the worst!

A city or state toll tag system should use competent and efficient companies to process payments for something that is considered important and potentially very costly.

I am not sure what I can do to resolve the problem..NTTA told me they "have nothing to do with the third party collections."

What options are there to clear up the problem and pay the fine? None, according to NTTA and the lawfirm hired to collect and process payments.

UGH! I'm so frustrated and don't know what else to do at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arnold-Scott-Harris-PC/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Arnold-Scott-Harris-PC-NTTA-Tolltag-Incompetence-Fort-Worth-Texas-1137535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arnold Scott Harris P.C.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC