Complaint Review: Arnold Scott Harris, P.C.

• Submitted: Mon, September 09, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Frisco Texas
Arnold Scott Harris, P.C.
209 West 2nd St, # 367, Ft WOrth, Texas USA
  • Phone: 8554431919
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Arnold Scott Harris, P.C. Masquerading as a Law office Ft WOrth Texas

This firm is masquerading as a Law Office.  All they are is the collection arm of the NTTA.  I spent over 1 hour on the phone today to attempt to dispute Tolltage charges.

The charges I am disputing are for vehicles that were re-possed 4+ years ago in a bankruptcy.  I was told since I did not remove the license plate before the repossesion I was liable.  I explained the cars were both taken in the middle of the night.  The attorney I hired was supposed to keep this from happening.

With the threat of a lawsuit by the collector, I finally agreed to a payment plan.  I am going to contact the tolltag office to notify them of the way I was treated.  Probably won't matter, but I will feel better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arnold-Scott-Harris-PC/Ft-WOrth-Texas-76102/Arnold-Scott-Harris-PC-Masquerading-as-a-Law-office-Ft-WOrth-Texas-1082945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arnold Scott Harris, P.C.