Complaint Review: Arnold Transportation

• Reported By: cruisin — womelsdorf Pennsylvania United States of America
Arnold Transportation
15 way st. duncan, South Carolina United States of America

Arnold Transportation Carol Wilson Seedy people at duncan, South Carolina

If you are planning on going to work for arnold transportation & going through duncan sc for the orientation DONT DO IT!  The orientation teacher Carol Wilson is a bigot, liar and if she doesnt like you she will find a way to send you home.  One guy argued with her about trucking, mind you this woman has never been in a truck let alone drive one, later that day he was gone. When I went there were 8 of us they only hired 2 and I wasnt one of them, This woman Carol Wilson basically in so many words said its her way or no way..

For me they didnt have enough info on my unemployment status, so they said we will send you home you send us the w2s for your unemployment and we will hire you, well I sent them once I got home and called my recruiter back up and said whats going on? he said someone in duncan didnt like you, so im sorry I cant bring you back.... LOL... what a bunch of seedy people, heck right now I wouldnt ever go back there if they were the last trucking co. left on the face of the earth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arnold-Transportation/duncan-South-Carolina-/Arnold-Transportation-Carol-Wilson-Seedy-people-at-duncan-South-Carolina-772141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arnold Transportation