Complaint Review: Arnott "anthony" Barclay - Barclay's Construction LLC

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:Georgetown Texas
Arnott "anthony" Barclay - Barclay's Construction LLC
Montoror Dr Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Arnott "anthony" Barclay - Barclay's Construction big liar Austin Texas

Warn anyone who associates with this man. He is black, Christian from his mouth but not from his heart. He fixed my house and did not do the good job, but I have paid him full, he promised to build my nails salon and will make up for the last job. He came and do some work and I was very happy with his job up to that time. He then asked more money for second stage of the project. After cash his check, he never returned and never received call. Worse than that, the subcontractors that he hired to work for this project have received all bad checks from him and they came to me and demanded payment or they have to stop finishing the job, plus to put the lien in my property. I have no choice but to pay them. He just not stole from me but from anyone in his team. His deceitful acts have caused me a financial crisis and I almost gave up building my dream business.

Be very careful with this man. He appears to be friendly but he has no heart. I wish he never existed in this world; he made no contribution to our society but all craps. I will report this to the law enforcement for action against this devil.

Kickapoo

Kickapoo
Georgetown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arnott-anthony-Barclay-Barclays-Construction-LLC/Austin-Texas-78728/Arnott-anthony-Barclay-Barclays-Construction-big-liar-Austin-Texas-411767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arnott "anthony" Barclay - Barclay's Construction LLC

justify