• Report: #602045

• Submitted: Tue, May 11, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 10, 2010

• Reported By: Cimabue — Columbia Maryland United States of America
Around The Clock Locksmith (443) 534-9604
1412 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21230 Ellicott City, Maryland United States of America

Around The Clock Locksmith (443) 534-9604 Joe Horton 443-534-9604 15 min to open my door = $579; I should have told him to lock it again. Ellicott City, Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: URGENT UPDATE!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Do You Live In A Cave?

Whatever you do, do NOT use Around The Clock locksmith out of Baltimore, MD.
Locked out of my new home, I called Around the Clock locksmith to open the door in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. It didn't even cross my to ask him the cost. He arrived at my home rather quickly and it took approx. 15 minutes for him to open the door.
He asked for a Visa card & driver's license, and when my first card was declined, I asked the price. Sit down folks... he charged me $579.
My morning was a comedy of errors and I was so flabbergasted over the amount, I handed over another card and signed the invoice.
I was sick to my stomach over the amount... and kept thinking about how much my attorney would have charged to open the door. I would rather have kicked in a window and purchased a replacement. I might have spend $300 - installed, but at least I'd have a new window.
Ridiculous, outrageous and unfair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Around-The-Clock-Locksmith-443-534-9604/Ellicott-City-Maryland-21042/Around-The-Clock-Locksmith-443-534-9604-Joe-Horton-443-534-9604-15-min-to-open-my-door--602045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Around The Clock Locksmith (443) 534-9604

#1 Consumer Suggestion

URGENT UPDATE!!

AUTHOR: Michele R. - (USA)

Have you been ripped off by this company after 8/2/10? If so, PLEASE contact Ms. Lucy Cardwell of Marylands Attorney General at LCardwell@oag.state.md.us  She NEEDS to hear from YOU!  Let's FINALLY STOP THIS GUY!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Do You Live In A Cave?

AUTHOR: Rudy Montiel - (USA)

This guy is a CROOK. Why didn't you read all complaints about him BEFORE you called him? Do you watch the news? Do you read a newspaper? Do you surf the web?

File a DISPUTE on your Credit Card and make a complaint with the Maryland Attorney General's office.

DO IT TODAY!