Complaint Review: Aroza Maggie Chita

• Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: Pooh — Chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
Aroza Maggie Chita
1131 Stonewall Selma, Texas United States of America

Aroza Maggie Chita she claims to be a real voodoo witch, but she's not because she stole 360 dollers from me, she ask me to send the money though moneygram and once she got the money I heard nothing else from her. Selma, Texas

Aroza Maggie Chita claims to be a real voodoo witch from Hiati and she says she have many years of experience and that she learn to become a good witch from her mother and grandmother she will conveniece you that she is not a scam but she is and she  claims that she can invoke voodoo spirits to help her solve any problem but she's a lair she ask me to send her money to buy the equipment she needed to do a spell for me, but once I gave her the money I didn,t hear anything else from her I called her over and over again our but she refuses to answer my calls so I text her and sent messages but still no respond she stole 360 dollars from me. Do not trust Maggie the voodoo witch she,s a big scam and will steal your money don't use her website:www.voodoo witch.com and don't call this phone no: 305-909-3461 either "BEWARE"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 02:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aroza-Maggie-Chita/Selma-Texas-78139/Aroza-Maggie-Chita-she-claims-to-be-a-real-voodoo-witch-but-shes-not-because-she-stole-656040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aroza Maggie Chita