Complaint Review: Arpin Van Lines

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Peyton Colorado United States of America
Arpin Van Lines
99 James P Murphy Ind Hwy, Internet United States of America

Arpin Van Lines Arpin - Dysfunctional Moving Company did not deliver on time as discussed and Driver treated us badly, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Arpin Van Lines

Everything started out okay, but soon went downhill the day the actual truck driver arrived. He was late, grumpy and was not happy with Arpin or Savon the sales represenative. There is obviosuly a lack of communication between Arpin, the Driver and the Sales represenatives they use. The driver refused to pack a few large items incouding the big screen TV. I had to go back and forth with Savon and in the end the packing guys saw my frustration and did it depsite the driver.

At the end of the packing, the driver proceeds to extort me because he is not happy with the price Savon quoted. He makes e sign a bill of lading that includes additional charges based on weight and number of items even though I show him the fixed quote from savon. The driver continues to tell me he does not want to go to Colorado now and wants to pick up other loads. In the end, we had to wait 10 full days becuase they decided to drop off other loads.

My wife, Myself and our kids were in a empty house for days and days. The grumpy driver finally arrived and began his normal bad attitude and telling me I should have shoveled some snow on the driveway. I had spent days confirming with Arpin and savon that I would not be charged extra than what was agreed and signed to. I was in limbo the entire time. In the end this organization relies on its non arpin sales reps and independant drivers who are not on the same page at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arpin-Van-Lines/internet/Arpin-Van-Lines-Arpin-Dysfunctional-Moving-Company-did-not-deliver-on-time-as-discussed-1010920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arpin Van Lines

Response from Arpin Van Lines

AUTHOR: Arpin Group, Inc. - (United States of America)

Hi Michael,

Were very sorry to hear about the events that took place during your move as customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our agents and drivers are the face of our organization and we work very hard to maintain a high level of communication and customer service. The attitude and behavior of our driver is unacceptable and will be addressed accordingly. Although things were left on a less than positive note, we will use your experience as a lesson to build upon. We hope that you and your family are settled into your new home and adjusting well to your new location despite this unfortunate experience.

Thank you for choosing Arpin Van Lines for your move and we hope that youll reconsider and use us again if need be in the future.

Sincerely,