Complaint Review: Arros Shoes

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Marianne Long — Melrose Massachusetts
Arros Shoes
Internet USA

Arros Shoes Shoes Box, clothesports.com Stole my Money through PayPal, Did Not Send Merchandise Internet

On May 19, at 8:00 PM, when ordering 2 pair of shoes from the "Shoes Box" website (AKA Arros Shoes and Clothingsport.com), I noticed that how I paid for my items with PayPal was unlike any other time I have used my PayPal account. I clicked on Pay Pal, and the icon was highlighted however nothing happened.

Then I received a message on the website which said, "Await an email from us and then proceed". I received the email, pressed again on the PayPal icon and I was diverted to my account. When I completed the transaction, I thought it was very odd, so I googled the company and found numerous complaints about their taking money and not providing the items purchased.

This concerned me greatly so I immediately contacted PayPal and was instructed on how to file a dispute. Also, the order confirmation page has a different name and email then the "welcome to Shoes Box" page. Additionally, the contact email with PayPal is yet a third email. It is now June 12 and I have yet to receive my merchandise and yet they have my money. It seems unlikely that I will ever see that 60.00 again.

I filed a dispute with PayPal and also the Better Business Bureau however I believe it is important to also alert RipOff Report so that this does not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arros-Shoes/internet/Arros-Shoes-Shoes-Box-clothesportscom-Stole-my-Money-through-PayPal-Did-Not-Send-Merch-1154396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arros Shoes