Complaint Review: Arrow Financial And Elite Recovery

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2008

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Arrow Financial And Elite Recovery
225 Great Arrow Avenue 2nd Floor Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

Arrow Financial And Elite Recovery Harassment and pursuit of contact Buffalo New York

I have a listing on my credit report from 2/08 from Arrow Financial, they have now enlisted Elite Recovery Systems who is harassing me, somehow they got hold of my mother's phone and are calling her. They try to reach me a 7:30 am and make it seem as though they are a legal firm. This supposed debt is getting interest put on even though the matter was settled several years ago.

I had a one-year interest free credit account with a now defunct furniture firm. They sold me defective merchandis, refused to come and see it or fix it or give me money back. I explained to them when I paid the entire balance except $200. which I deemed quite fair since I am still stuck with a piece of furniture that had to be NAILEd to the wall to keep from falling over. They refused to take off interest charges even though I paid the balance two months after I incurred the charge. The $200 has had interest put on for almost 5 years.

Out of frustration, I contacted the NJ Consumer Affairs who informed me that they were in the process of pursuing and gathering info for a class action suit for fraudulent business practices. I forwarded all the information I had documented to support my case and the atty. General contacted the issuing credit card bank HSBC, they said they would only give me a $100 credit. I refused it.

Now I am seeing my credit score drop over 20 points from these monsters.
Can anyone help me? I have sent a dispute and cease and desist letter to Elite.

Kim
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Financial-And-Elite-Recovery/Buffalo-New-York-14207/Arrow-Financial-And-Elite-Recovery-Harassment-and-pursuit-of-contact-Buffalo-New-York-326157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrow Financial And Elite Recovery