Complaint Review: Arrow Financial Management - Capital Management Services - Providian Bank

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2007

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
Arrow Financial Management - Capital Management Services - Providian Bank
726 Exchange Street Suite 700 Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

Arrow Financial Management - Capital Management Services - Providian Bank RIP OFF RIP OFF RUDE AND COMPANY THOMAS MANAGER NEEDS TO BE FIRED!! Buffalo New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Get the evidence Tape the calls file a complaint with FTC.Gov

The CSR of this company name Savy called me on 4/16/07 and stated I owed $3000.00 to them on an account dated back to 10/2000. I told her I have no knowledge of this and to send me a fax or something showing me what the charge was for.

She then put her supervisor Sherman Thomas on the telephone and I asked him to fax or show me some type of proof that I owe this amount because there are alot of fraudlent companies out there and I told him that this doesn't appear on my acoount.

He told me he understand. But his company faxed me something on 4/16/07. I told him that wasn't possible because I sit right by the fax and hadn't received one. So, he finally after almost 2 weeks he sent me a fax.

So, after reviewing the fax that never revealed what the amount was for I called and aske for another supervisor. This time I got a very rude man name Thomas and he told me I best to setup payment arrangements by 4/30/07 or he would get in touch with the Human Resources at the company I worked for and mess me up for the next few months. He told me he saw the notes in the system where his CSR had called me and I gave them the run around and if i didn't give him my checking information right them he would make sure I regretted it.

I told him no and he need not call me again or he would get a call from my lawyer and he told me he would make sure I suffered and hung up in my face.

Kris
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2007 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Financial-Management-Capital-Management-Services-Providian-Bank/Buffalo-New-York-14210/Arrow-Financial-Management-Capital-Management-Services-Providian-Bank-RIP-OFF-RIP-OFF-246260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrow Financial Management - Capital Management Services - Providian Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Get the evidence Tape the calls file a complaint with FTC.Gov

AUTHOR: Nathan - (U.S.A.)

They have no right in calling your job and messing with your livihood to make a living.

I would get a taperecorder and a device that connects to the phone. They only why is to get the evidence of their threats on the phone. Then file a copy with the attorney general of your state and their home state. Keep the orginal and provide a copy to the ag's office. Refer to specific threats made on the tape.

I would also demand that they provide the signed agreement and transaction receipts leading to the balance.

As settlement. They close their files on the case for the harassment and threats.

I would also file a complaint with the FTC.gov

If you get them on tape. Go to Budhibbs.com and get a referral to a NACA Attorney. They might take it on a contingency basis.

The complaint with the AG office is the best. Get them on tape. It cost you maybe 40.00. Its worth it to stop them Extortionist from ruining your day and others. Do not tell them you are taping. Hold your ground----no banking information. Do not tell them anything. They are the scum from sewers. The lowest pieces of garbage in this country. Get the evidence of the threats.

Good luck