Complaint Review: Arrow Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:nampa Idaho
Arrow Financial Services
21031 Network Place Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Arrow Financial Services Tried to say i owe $1022.39 on a credit card account that was never used and canceled Chicago Illinois

They sent me a bill in the mail that said i owe $1022.39 on an account from First National Bank of Marin that was never used and closed.When i asked them how this was possible.They had no answer.I told them to send me verifaction of transactions along with a fraud affidavate.It was an account from 2000 and was never contacted until 2008.I asked why it took 8 years to notify me.They told me that they could not help me.I was then gave a number to which no one answers and the ext. # they gave me to enter,hangs up on you.Beware of this company it seems they like to take your money.There are other reports about them on Ripoff report.com.

Tim
nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Financial-Services/Chicago-Illinois-60678/Arrow-Financial-Services-Tried-to-say-i-owe-102239-on-a-credit-card-account-that-was-nev-370980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrow Financial Services