- Report: #389725
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Arrow Financial Services
Arrow Financial Services5996 West Touhy Avene Niles, Illinois U.S.A.
Arrow Financial Services Attempted rip-off By Arrow Niles Illinois
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I then wrote them a letter stating the following:
1. I dispute this debt in its entirety.
2. I hereby demand that you clearly state to me the full amount of the debt, the date the debt was incurred, the date of last activity on the account that has this debt, the name of the original creditor, a copy of any judgment regarding this debt, and proof that you are lawfully authorized to collect said debt in the State of Oregon.
3. You are required to report this dispute to the original debtor as well as ALL credit reporting agencies.
4. I am sending this response by certified mail and standard mail to ensure my rights are protected.
5. I am also sending a copy of your letter and my response to it to the Oregon State Attorney General, since I believe your attempt to collect money from me is a scam.
I didn't expect the Oregon Attorney General's office to actually do anything on my behalf, but apparently they (the State Civil Enforcement Division of the Department of Justice) wrote a letter to Arrow Financial Services. Arrow's response? "Your letter...was recently brought to my attention. Arrow Financial Services LLC has cancelled and closed this account."
So it WAS an attempt to rip me off (scam?), and I WON!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Financial-Services/Niles-Illinois-60714/Arrow-Financial-Services-Attempted-rip-off-By-Arrow-Niles-Illinois-389725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.