Complaint Review: Arrow Financial

• Submitted: Wed, November 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 03, 2004

• Reported By:Shiloh Illinois
Arrow Financial
7301 N. Lincoln Ave.Ste. 220 Lincolnwood, Illinois U.S.A.

Arrow Financial ripoff Lincolnwood Illinois

I filed chapter 7 and about 3 months ago, and then I ordered a copy of my credit report, Aroow Financial was still listed on my report as still owing on on some of the accounts that I banckrupted on, I called them and they said they old it to another law firm, I called this other law firm and they in return said tey recieved a letter from my lawyer about my chapter 7 and sent it back to Arrow Fin. and they still then tried to tell me that I still owed the the money, I told them to then call my attorney. I will now dispute it all with the credit reporting agencies, this should have been taken care of. Not only was some of them not declared by arrow in the bankruptcy, Arrow only has them down as, charged off. So, Be careful and watch your credit reports wisely, espellially after u file !

Linda
Shiloh, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2004 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Financial/Lincolnwood-Illinois-60712-1733/Arrow-Financial-ripoff-Lincolnwood-Illinois-116019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrow Financial