Complaint Review: Arrow Financial

• Reported By: MH — USA
Arrow Financial
5996 Touhy Ave Niles, Illinois United States of America

Arrow Financial Thanks to Arrow I have zero credit Niles, Illinois

I only owea little over $500 and they said 'Oh that's just the settlement, it will go up after the first of the year.' Then I asked if I can have a payment plan and they said I couldn't. Now after a few years I go and try to get a car and they said my credit is at 0. How is that possible. I'd rather go through someone I can make payments to to pay this debt off. What they do is wrong and it seems like no matter how many lawsuits they lose they still don't learn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Financial/Niles-Illinois-/Arrow-Financial-Thanks-to-Arrow-I-have-zero-credit-Niles-Illinois-676488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrow Financial