Complaint Review: Arrow Financial

• Reported By: Lisa M — Franklin Pennsylvania
Arrow Financial
Internet USA

Arrow Financial Threatened criminal charges  Internet

I got a threatening phone call regarding a loan from arrow financial. I didn't receive a loan from them ever although she had all my banking information. She got nasty with me when I told her I didn't get money from them. She said I had to pay 1900 today or they would file felony criminal charges. She didn't seem to like my explanation when I told her my computer had been hacked into. She said she gets these excuses all the time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Financial/internet/Arrow-Financial-Threatened-criminal-chargesnbsp-Internet-1065988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrow Financial