Complaint Review: Arrow Financial

• Reported By: wendynj924 — franklinville New Jersey United States of America
Arrow Financial
7th st niles, Illinois United States of America

Arrow Financial Care Credit wage garnishment niles, Illinois

A FEW DAYS AGO I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM ADP PAYROLL COMPANY, STATING THAT THEY WERE GARNISHING MY WAGES FOR 10% OF MY GROSS.  A COMPANY CALLED ARROW FINANCIAL HAD GOTTEN A JUDGMENT AGAINST ME IN 12/2001. I KNEW NOTHING OF THIS JUDGMENT! I HAD A CARD WITH CARE CREDIT AND WAS SURE I PAID IT. THE CARD WAS OPENED IN 1997. I WAS NOT NOTIFIED OF THE INTENT TO SEEK JUDGMENT NOR THE INTENT TO GARNISH MY WAGES, BOTH OF WHICH ARE REQUIRED BY LAW. THE JUDGMENT AMOUNT IS FOR $1.075...AND i'M SURE MY CARD LIMIT WAS MUCH LESS THAN THAT...BY ADDING ALL THE FEES FOR WAGE EXECUTION, THE TOTAL IS NOW $1,875. I AM GOING TO THE COURT HOUSE AND REQUESTING THE JUDGE VACATE BOTH ORDERS. I WILL REQUEST TO SEE ALL DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THIS CARD AND PROOF THAT ARROW HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO COLLECT ANY MONIES. I DON'T REMEMBER EVER HAVING A PROBLEM WITH CARE CREDIT AND CERTAINLY DON'T REMEMBER BEING HOUNDED FOR ANYTHING PAST DUE. THE JUDGMENT IS NOT ON MY CREDIT REPORT, HOWEVER, ALL MY ADDRESSES PAST ARE, I'VE HAD A PO BOX FOR 20 YEARS, WHICH IS HOW ADP REACHED ME...NO EXCUSE AND WHAT AN AWFUL MESS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE A JUDGE WOULD GRANT AN ORDER BEINGS AS I WASN'T NOTIFIED PROPERLY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Financial/niles-Illinois-/Arrow-Financial-Care-Credit-wage-garnishment-niles-Illinois-764982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrow Financial