Complaint Review: Arrow Rental Listings

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Allison — Omaha Nebraska U.S.A.
Arrow Rental Listings
256 N. 115 St, Ste 8 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Arrow Rental Listings Nebraska Lifestyles Rental Scam, Sole rental ads from lists and internet, charging fee for my property information without permission Omaha, Nebraska

This company called on my home claiming to be new in town with a new service and asking permission to list my home. They then listed it on there site without my permission and are proceeding to charge others to see my home.

I only list with one company as I only get renters calling me from this company and they also charge but with my permission.  So I was surprised to get a telemarketing type call requesting to list my home with this new company. So not only did they steal from me the are apparently fishing for rental listings and basically stealing properties from this other company letting them do the work for them.

After searching I noticed that this company and Nebraska Lifestyles are at the same as location and there fax number is the same. Also the sample properties on the front of there site are properties Nebraska Lifestyles manages so they are linked companies. [continued below]....
.....

I would beware of this company as they have already shown deceptive business practices and are charging for a list of homes that are at the very least made up properties obtained without authorization or agreements with landlords. They also appears since they called me that they have obtained a copy of another companies list and are reselling this information again without permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrow-Rental-Listings/Omaha-Nebraska-68154/Arrow-Rental-Listings-Nebraska-Lifestyles-Rental-Scam-Sole-rental-ads-from-lists-and-inte-970014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrow Rental Listings