Complaint Review: Arrowhead Honda

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: CJ — Phoenix Arizona
Arrowhead Honda
8380 West Bell Road Peoria AZ Peoria, Arizona USA

Arrowhead Honda Arrowhead Honda dishonest estimates and overlooked recall work Peoria Arizona

I had my car in for repairs at this dealership twice this year. The first time I had the ignition replaced for $500. Shortly after that I drove the vehicle to California where it was serviced at a California dealership and it was there they did the free work I was entitled to based on a Honda factory mandate. Next, my rear window broke and I took my auto to Arrowhead Honda to have it replaced. When they called to give me the service estimate and recommendations they had multiple expensive repairs for items they said were "leaking". I had my Husband call them and screen the repairs and the recommendations were not founded or exaggerated. The bill ended up being $325. Less than a week later the other rear window went out and had to be repaired. This is not an honest dealership/service department and I would not recommend this dealership to anyone needing service on their Honda.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrowhead-Honda/Peoria-Arizona-85382/Arrowhead-Honda-Arrowhead-Honda-dishonest-estimates-and-overlooked-recall-work-Peoria-Ari-1100483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrowhead Honda