Complaint Review: Arrowhead Motors

Arrowhead Motors
Washington St Claremont, New Hampshire United States of America

Arrowhead Motors Scam artist car dealer Claremont, New Hampshire

*General Comment: oh no

I bought a vehicle from these guys in may. The day after I brought it home I couldn't turn the key in the ignition. I had my car towed to a local garage and found out that my car wasn't inspeciible even though they charged me for one and put a sticker on my car. Someone had wiped out the system so it would pass. I also found out from the garage that wires had been cut under the dash which is why my ignition was screwed up and there were tons of problems.
I hadn't even had the car a week when I called the dealer back and told them that my car wasn't inspectable the way it was sold to me and I want my money back!! They swore at me called me the " c" word and refused to refund my money and take the car back. They have done similar shady things to other people as well. This place needs to be shut down so no one goes through what I did!!!! I hope others report this place too!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrowhead-Motors/Claremont-New-Hampshire-03743/Arrowhead-Motors-Scam-artist-car-dealer-Claremont-New-Hampshire-933312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrowhead Motors

#1 General Comment

oh no

AUTHOR: HolySmokesWTF - (United States of America)

The problem is you didn't check the car out thoroughly enough BEFORE you purchased like you are supposed to. Next time bring a male with you sweetheart.