Complaint Review: Ars Rescue Rooter

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: Jackie — Lakewood Colorado
Ars Rescue Rooter
, Colorado USA

Ars Rescue Rooter Charges for incomplete and stated free services Aurora Colorado

*Author of original report: Ars more than handle problem

*Author of original report: Issues resolved by GM

Don't not trust this company. They will lie until you have your money and not will not work with you to correct their mistakes. I was lied to on several occasions about work done on my hvac system. I was told service would not be charged due to my plan and system being out. The service provided was to reset a gfci. The price was $129. The service man argued with me over the charge, called my 1 year old impatient, and was wrong on parts that were in working condition. I was told that if I paid the fee, it would be taken care of. It wasn't refunded even though customer service told me the GM said it would be. They state because I cancelled my plan over the bad service they performed they will not reimburse me unless I sign a new year contract for over $200. They are a dishonest company and do not trust them.

I was a customer for four years and do not recommend them for any work.

Use local service companies instead and recurve higher quality work. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ars-Rescue-Rooter/Colorado/Ars-Rescue-Rooter-Charges-for-incomplete-and-stated-free-services-Aurora-Colorado-1169546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ars Rescue Rooter

Ars more than handle problem

AUTHOR: Jackie - ()

After a complicated service call, ARS handled the situation above and beyond what was expected. The first issue was handled immediately by the company GM. Second, on another call they replaced a $500 part not under warranty for no charge. That's correct no charge. I have service from them since I owned my house and they took care of my system and delivered on their service guarantee. I once again give them my recommendation which I admit isn't the easiest to earn. Give them a call and ask for Mike C. to fix your hvac issues. Thanks for reading

Issues resolved by GM

AUTHOR: Jackie - ()

Though I recently had an issue with the service received. It was promptly corrected and handled through the GM. I have had service through them for four years and their strong point is their ability to arrive and provide service to the customers in a prompt manner.