Complaint Review: Art Bilton

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Cori — Haverhill Massachusetts
Art Bilton
Orlando, Florida USA

Art Bilton TopChoice Credit Repair, US Business Loans. This Jerk has owed me a HUGE refund for months and months Orlando Florida

This guys name should be Art Bilk'em.  He's owed me a big fat refund for months. Thousads of dollars I can ill afford.  My husband has been sick and  I am disabled. He has promised refunds to me for months and months.  His partner at the time, R G Lyles, promised to refund the money as well.  What a scam artist!

He's caused me an ontold amount of problems because I've been unable to pay my bills due to his promises.  Anyone he referred me to was a slimeball as well.  I've listed his current # up top and his email.  I urge you to get in touch with him frequently!

This guy talks about being a Christian, too.  That's rich!  Go around ripping people off

and especially folks who are simply trying to build a business then promise to repay and you don't.

I'm going to a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Bilton/Orlando-Florida/Art-Bilton-TopChoice-Credit-Repair-US-Business-Loans-This-Jerk-has-owed-me-a-HUGE-refun-1130789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Bilton