- Report: #813749
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Art Experts Inc
Art Experts Inc1540 Cornerstone Blvd. Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America
Art Experts Inc MARK WINTER Theft by deception Daytona Beach , Florida
*Consumer Comment: PAINTING AUTHENTICATED
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The photo's were the first step of the process. Shortyly there after I received an email from Art Experts Inc. informing me (via PDF) they physically examined the subject art piece and concluded the piece is a copy. To substantiate this finding Art Experts Inc/Mark Winter stated a comparisson was made between the museum piece (160cm x 73cm. Oil on canvas)and the subject piece (60.9cm x 30.5cm Oil on Board) Subject art works colors were not as vibrant as the museum piece. Mark Winters stated the lines of the subject piece were not as intense as the museum piece. Mark Winter went further and stated the subject at was done on "masonite" and masonite was not available commercially until the early 1930's. I emailed Art Experts Inc immediaely and asked legitimate questions.
(1) why do you state that you physically examined the subject art work. When clearly you didn't.
(2) how could you compare a finished museum piece, that obviously was well taken care of to the subject art work that is one half the size and lay un protected in a storage cellar for years.
(3) I informed him he was 100% wrong about the "masonite/hardboard. Wood Pulp Panels(masonite.hardboard) were manufactured for artists use in the early 1890's
(4) How were you able to determine its authenticity from photo's when an associate of he Worlds Authority on the artists physically examined the subject for 30 mintutes and beleived the subject was indeed from the artist but couldn't say with 100% certainty, and would defer to his associate in Paris.
(5) How could you conclude it was a copy when the Authority on the artist saw professional high resolution photo's and was unable to make a determination with out physically examining the work. Art Experts and Mark Winter responded by once again telling me I was upset, and Art Experts responded telling me I was just upset at his opinion and dismissed my request for answers. Hewais rude, He was pompous, and he is not an art expert he is a con artist and a b*tch
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Experts-Inc/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32117/Art-Experts-Inc-MARK-WINTER-Theft-by-deception-Daytona-Beach-Florida-813749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.