contrary

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: MarcoPo760 — California United States of America
Art Hoomiratana
750 E Green St, Ste 333 Pasadena, California United States of America

Art Hoomiratana Law Offices of Art Hoomiratana, RealEstateLawCenter.org Art Hoomiratana lied that he promised to save your home but did NO WORK. We lost a home worth $1million. Pasadena, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Defamation

In April 2011, my wife and I came to the Law offices of Art Hoomiratana and we would meet Art Hoomiratana in person for an appointment. He would talk a great deal about the foreclosure litigation process, present news articles from various media sources, have us sign a retainer agreement, and collect the first litigation fee $2,000. In June 2011, my wife signed a separate retainer to file a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) to stop the foreclosure of the property we lived in at the time of the filing and paid a TRO fee of $2,000. We lost a total of $10,000 to save our home and he lied through his teeth that we can keep our bankruptcy with another lawyer. He lied to the state bar that he advised us to dismiss our bankruptcy. Our bankruptcy was dismissed by the Judge in September 2011 because our bankruptcy lawyer did not testify against the second lender. Art Hoomiratana is a lazy, lying bastard.

In September 2011, my son was added to the title and he alone filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy on the day of the auction in September 2011 but Peninsula Equity Funding/Security Trust Deed Services, the second lender ignored it and the foreclosure auction proceeded and the property was sold to Peninsula Equity Funding/Security Trust Deed Services owners Cary C. Colbert and the Royce Family Trust (Stephen M. Royce) for $150,000. It was recorded on October 6, 2011. In March 2012, Chase sold the first loan to Mr. Colbert and the Royce Trust (Mr. Royce), taking away any chance to refinance and effectively take back the property. Mr. Hoomiratana failed to follow up and totally ignored our case. Art Hoomiratana is a lazy, lying bastard. We lost our home worth $1 million.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Hoomiratana/Pasadena-California-91101/Art-Hoomiratana-Law-Offices-of-Art-Hoomiratana-RealEstateLawCenterorg-Art-Hoomiratana-li-1028735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Hoomiratana

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Defamation

AUTHOR: Art - ()

These allegations against myself and my firm are blatantly false and do not represent any of the actual facts that have occurred in this case.  My firm and I will not tolerate these types of false allegations and I can assure you that these defamatory comments will be dealt with in an appropriate manner.  There will be repercussions for these types of false allegations.

The CA State Bar has conducted a thorough investigation of these allegations of misconduct against myself and my firm and has found no acts of malpractice or wrongdoing.