Complaint Review: Art Plus Enterprise, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — De Kalb Illinois
Art Plus Enterprise, Inc.
18042 Cortney Ct. City of Industry, California USA

Art Plus Enterprise, Inc. AKA Pink Basis Refused my return to get a refund City of Industry California

I ordered 4 items online from this company. When I got them, they all seemed to run on the small side. Seeing none fit I of course wanted to return them. I went online to see what I needed to do to return my purchase. It said I needed to request a RMA# so I did. I kept checking my e-mail on the website over, and over and never got one. So I got fed up and just mailed back my order with the package sheet they sent me with my order.  It's been 2 weeks now and STILL no refund. I called in to ask where my refund was and the little girl on the phone was extremely rude to me stating I would not get a refund, they refused my return. Her reasoning is that the items are now on clearance. They WERE NOT when I first requested the RMA# So now they are returning my shipment. I am so mad about this .I have been trying to return this for 2 MONTHS now!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Plus-Enterprise-Inc/City-of-Industry-California-91748/Art-Plus-Enterprise-Inc-AKA-Pink-Basis-Refused-my-return-to-get-a-refund-City-of-Indust-1062654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Plus Enterprise, Inc.

printed