assumption

• Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Innocent Bystander — new york New York United States of America
Art Zulu
260 West 39th Street 14th Floor new york, New York United States of America

Art Zulu Lora Flaugh Does not pay Vendors, Will take your product and not pay you, scam artists. new york, New York

*Author of original report: A call received from Artzulu after posting on Ripoff Report

This company consist of a husband and wife team along with a few employees who whenever they visited my office, complained of not getting paid by their employer. Needless to say, those employees are no longer with their company. The two act as if they are your best friends and continue to promise more and more business every time you send them an invoice. Then when it comes time to pay, they have a problem with the service or they say the customer did not pay them and they are being stiffed by the client. In turn , they give you the clients info and tell you to call them and collect the money from them yourself. All this after they haggle you down to the lowest possible price, as if they were going to actually pay you for the work you did.

Stay away from this company, they are dishonest and not trustworthy at all! Lora Flaugh is an absolute crook!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2011 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Zulu/new-york-New-York-10018/Art-Zulu-Lora-Flaugh-Does-not-pay-Vendors-Will-take-your-product-and-not-pay-you-scam-ar-686236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Zulu

A call received from Artzulu after posting on Ripoff Report

AUTHOR: fairway - (United States of America)

After submitting the information regarding the client ArtZulu, today I received a phone call from that client. The person's name is Daniel, he is the husband of Lora Flaugh. After seeing the report, now in the top ten of his google search, he called me to find out if I placed the report. I told him that i did place the report based on what happened to me. He continued to deny what took place and placed the blame on his client saying he was not responsible for payment to me. This is all a lie, he had been receiving invoices from me for over 3 years and not once did they tell me to bill their client. He then proceeded to threaten my well being, saying he was going to "take me out" and make things very difficult for me and my business. At this point I may contact the police as i do fear for my safety. Stay away from these people, they have serious issues.