comedy

Complaint Review: Art-heist

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Tabatha — San Diego California U.S.A.
Art-heist
1300 West Whitestone Blvd Building C Cedar Park, Texas United States of America

Art-heist Framed Art at a discount Cedar Park, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Suggestion.

On November 10, 2012 I purchased a framed picture called Moonlight love it was by Kolongi.  It is very hard to find one and I came across Art-heist.  I purchased it for $38.00 and was given 2 invoices for my purchase one was from George Prichard and the other was from the site.

From George Prichard

Thank you for your order!Order InformationMerchant:ART HEISTDescription:Art-HeistInvoice Number:185069376Customer ID:529917853Billing Information

Tabatha T

United StatesTotal:US $38.00
VisaDate/Time:10-Nov-2012 13:48:16 PSTTransaction ID:4776939644

From The actual site:

Dear Tabatha T,
Thank you for your order.
For your reference, your order number is 185069376.
Payment Method: Visa/Mastercard

Inv #   Title     Qty      Price

--------------- --------------------------------------------- --- ----------

L-TEL-AV062-442 Moonlight Love (Mini) 13x15 Framed Art Pri... 1       $25.00

Subtotal:     $25.00
Shipping & Handling:     $12.00
Insurance:     $1.00
Total:     $38.00

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly.
As always you can view your order at https://marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/nextgen/en/checkout/order_complete.aspx?orderuid=185069376&sfid=212075&c=529917853

Sincerely,
Art-Heist

I have  I waited the 6 to 9 days that it states that it takes, so I used the link and all it shows is that the payment cleared and that it shipped, but there is no tracking number that I can track my package with.  I emailed them and recieved no reply. I went on the internet to see if I could find a number and instead I see stuff from the BBB saying that they have a grade F don't purchase from them and I read this nightmare complaint from this lady where she actually got a hold of someone and they gave her an extremely hard time about her purchase and that they didn't steal her money her bank stole her money.  It was crazy. Any way its almost a month since my purchase and I haven't heard anything or have my picture.  So it says in the website that they are a steal.  that's right, they'll steal your money.  I put in a complaint myself wit the BBB. I don't know what is going to come out of it, but I want to make sure noone else gets scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-heist/Cedar-Park-Texas-78613/Art-heist-Framed-Art-at-a-discount-Cedar-Park-Texas-978717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art-heist

Suggestion.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

First off, didn't their name give them away? :-)) (sorry)

Next, the BBB is not where you want to go.   According to your post, you paid with a credit card and did not get the merchandise.    This is exactly why you should use a credit card.    You can contact the card issuer and file a dispute on the charge.   The issuing bank will credit your account and request the merchant to come up with proof that they delivered the goods.

The key is not to wait any longer.   Card issuers allow from 60-90 days for customers to dispute a charge (depending on the card).