Complaint Review: Art of Modern Dentistry

• Reported By: Arun — Chicago Illinois
Art of Modern Dentistry
1339, S Michigan Avenue Chicago, Illinois USA

Art of Modern Dentistry Not Refunding the Advance. Chicago Illinois

I went to the Dental clinic by March 2012, and did a normal dental scan and they found that i need to do Root canal surgery for two teeths and they gave me a quotation. First i paid a money in advance $241.60 and booked the date Apr 1st week for suregery. Due to my personal suitations i'm not able to go for the surgery and i cancelled it on last week of March 2012 - Before the surgery. Then i asked them to refund my money, they said they'll do at month end (not on March) only at April month end. I called them to confirm  my refund by last week of April. The Accountant said, they need to get the approval from management. I did not get the refund by April.

I called them again around 2 times in May 1st week, they said refund will be done by May 18th. And now they are saying they'll only do it by June. I don't know why.... I'm very much frustrated. Please advice me what should i do!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-of-Modern-Dentistry/Chicago-Illinois-60605/Art-of-Modern-Dentistry-Not-Refunding-the-Advance-Chicago-Illinois-1052888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art of Modern Dentistry