Complaint Review: Artech Information Systems LLC

• Reported By: Shawn — Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania United States of America
Artech Information Systems LLC
240 Cedar Knolls Road, Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Artech Information Systems LLC Lied to Me and Cost Me My Job Internet

I was scammed by them as well. Someone named Priya Dhawan called me offering an interview for a "job" at Pfizer. Priya later called me back and told me that I got the job and that I should give my two weeks notice at my current employer. I signed the contract as well as other documents and prepared to start my new job at Pfizer. One week later, Priya called me and put her boss, Rajan Madan, on the phone who informed me that the job was closed, but that he would fix the situation by finding me another job within the week and not to apply anywhere as it would interfere with their process. It is now two weeks later and Rajan and Priya will not return my calls or emails. Now, when I Google "Artech" I that they have scammed others as well. This company is a total fraud. No one should have to go through what I went through and I hope that others will see this as well before they make the same mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artech-Information-Systems-LLC/internet/Artech-Information-Systems-LLC-Lied-to-Me-and-Cost-Me-My-Job-Internet-770088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artech Information Systems LLC