Complaint Review: Artesian Spas

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Chris — North hollywood California
Artesian Spas
Nationwide USA

Artesian Spas Allen Kelly Gabriel Alon took deposit did not complete services sent non licensed service contractor for product Las vegas Nationwide

I contatced Artisan SPA  through the internet. They sent a certified service tech for my area named gariel Alon. He is listed on the website as a licenced service tech.

Gabriel partially preformed the work contracted for spa repair despite my compliance of my obligation to pay $500.00 dollars for said repair. on 3 19 2014 i ws informed that  the completed requirements for the repair would be performed on the following wednesday March 26th. He stated this was so they could reveiw documents related to the circut board wiring. He never returned I made several attempts to conatc him. I then contact the Spa manufacture about my complaint. I explain that they had sent him to me as their represenative They offered no resolution their answer to me was they were not liable and that I could sue if I like.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artesian-Spas/nationwide/Artesian-Spas-Allen-Kelly-Gabriel-Alon-took-deposit-did-not-complete-services-sent-non-li-1146359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artesian Spas