Complaint Review: Artezanos, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Lorena — Miami Florida United States of America
Artezanos, Inc.
9455 SW 78 Street Miami, Florida United States of America

Artezanos, Inc. Daniel Arguelles Rebuttal to never returned deposit -- yet in my case, workmanship exceeded price tag! Miami, Florida

I had an ugly, shingle roof with a few holes that needed work.   I ended up with a beautiful Spaniard-like roof, with multiple cohesive colors that brought out the beauty of my home.  Mr. Arguelles gave me a quote.   I gave him a 50% deposit.   He bought the materials and started the work.   Within a week, I had a beautiful roof.   All estimates from other local roofers were 30% higher, so I was cautiously optimistic.  His work exceeded my expectations.   Thank you, Daniel, for such excellent workmanship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artezanos-Inc/Miami-Florida-/Artezanos-Inc-Daniel-Arguelles-Rebuttal-to-never-returned-deposit-yet-in-my-case-wor-1000223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artezanos, Inc.