Complaint Review: Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital
300 W. 10th Ave. Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 614-293-8890
  • Web:
  • Category: Hospitals

Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital I WAS BILLED FOR SERVICES I NEVER RECEIVED Columbus Ohio

I was billed by OSU medical center for services I never received.
I had an appointment to be seen at the James Clinic on January 7th, 2009.
I cancelled within the 24 hour time frame as required by this clinic.

I never made another appointment with this clinic or hospital.

I received a fraudulent bill from OSU. I called the billing department and they told me that I had 'lab work' done on January 27th, 2009

I never set foot in this hospital!!!!

I think these people may be screwing me because I am 61 years old and uninsured.

****Please go to the website w.w.w.accessproject.org. Please view the film called "Do No Harm". A film company in Georgia made a documentery about a so called 'not for profit hospital' and how they screw the poor and uninsured via false billing practises and fraudulent law suites. I believe that it is possible that OSU medical center is doing something similar to me and others.
They have threatened to turn my 'bill' over to the Ohio State Attorneys office.

Leonarda
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arthur-G-James-Cancer-Hospital/Columbus-Ohio-43210/Arthur-G-James-Cancer-Hospital-I-WAS-BILLED-FOR-SERVICES-I-NEVER-RECEIVED-Columbus-Ohio-460122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital