Complaint Review: ArtificialAiming.net

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: United States of America
ArtificialAiming.net
Groenendaallaan 394 Internet United States of America

ArtificialAiming.net slander, blackmail, phishing, scams, gaming scam, Antwerpen, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I have used AA for years...

*UPDATE Employee: US Army supports windows Piracy

I want to inform anyone thinking of purchasing any service from www.ArtificialAiming.net to stay away. Their client is used to phish personal information, and computer information. After complaining to the administrators of the website about their service, they immediately banned my user account permanently.

After a lengthy discussion on Paypal dispute regarding the money I sent them for the service, they wrote that they will slander my name, and blackmail me for my computer if I did not drop the dispute. However after refusing the reinstate my service, I immediately contacted my Judge Advocate General regarding their attempts to blackmail me. They even had my mailing address, and my full name which is a breach of my personal information.

There is currently an investigation on-going, we even got the Belgium police to work with my JAG lawyer. Please do not be fooled by their statements. Don't let it happen to you.

I was a happy customer for a few months, until they pulled this stunt on me. I suggest you find another means of acquiring the same services. Do not trust your personal computer with these folks, you will regret it.

There is an ongoing investigation with IC3, Federal Trades Commission, Belgium Police, and Military JAG about their slander and identity theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ArtificialAimingnet/internet/ArtificialAimingnet-slander-blackmail-phishing-scams-gaming-scam-Antwerpen-Intern-784037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ArtificialAiming.net

I have used AA for years...

AUTHOR: Joseph123 - (U.S.A.)

I have no problems with them, if you are an honest and patient consumer with common sense, they will help you with any problem.  I have had no problems with AA and their support.  They make cheats for games, and provide VIP service through their forums.  I am not affiliated with AA staff, but I do know they provide an excellent service.  The nature of your incident appears sketchy, not to mention you're not providing us enough information to justify this complaint.  AA does not take any of your personal information.

The only information they log is your hardware ID, and your IP Address, so that their software doesn't fall into the hands of another user. As only one licensed user is allowed to use the software at any given time.  This is to prevent piracy.  Many companies are now using the internet to protect their intellectual property rights.

As far as service goes, AA has been under attack by the use of DDOS, and Botnets.  This is unpreventable.  AA has gone far to protect themselves against DDOS by using the best available DDOS protection client available. (Cloudfare)  Which normally redirects massive traffic, and absorbs some of the traffic across their network.

Artificial aiming remains largely controversial across the online gaming community, because they offer access to cheats, which allows a player to obtain an unfair advantage in a video game.  Many groups of anti-cheats, and players have formed underground communities aimed at putting a stop to the services provided by AA by any means necessary.

AA has a lot of enemies, and as far as service goes - every subscriber knows that this comes at a risk to both your game account, and the connectivity to the site, and the loader.

My solution:
Deal with it.

US Army supports windows Piracy

AUTHOR: V|K|NG-babo[PT] - (United States of America)

See I heard the US army supports piracy.

You were banned from the site because you filed a paypal dispute when your HWID kept getting reset due to your pirated windows instillation and windows activator. After numerous resets you were informed the reason was your cracked windows activator.

When told you needed to stop using a pirated windows version you filed a paypal dispute. Its funny the things you people twist and come up with and how the army allows you to use pirated windows. Feel free to mention that fact to your Judge Advocate General or hell call microsoft. I am sure they would be more than happy to have a talk with your Judge Advocate General.

Please next time post the truth about your issue with our services. We don't support warez and i highly doubt the US army does as well.

If anyone from the US army/Microsoft comes along and reads this feel free to contact me and i will be more than happy now after reading the above to provide you with the above persons information.