Complaint Review: Artisan Decorative Concrete Houston Texas

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Kristie — Houston Texas
Artisan Decorative Concrete Houston Texas

Artisan Decorative Concrete Houston Texas DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ARTISAN DECORATIVE CONCRETE! Internet

Do not use Artisan Decorative Concrete of Houston Texas. I did and I wish I would have never seen their ads on Craigslist. I was just told by 2 other Concrete contractors that every bit of Concrete these people poured at my home has to be replaced! Huge holes, cracks and even some work they refused to finish because and I quote "I don't remember us talking about running the driveway to the home", Well where else do you run it too?

I just got ripped off over $35,000 and I have got to replace it all!

I'm in the process of taking the to court and I'm going to fill as many charges as I can!

Now, I find all these complaints on the Internet about what crooks these people are, GOSH, why didn't I search Google before I wrote that check????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artisan-Decorative-Concrete-Houston-Texas/internet/Artisan-Decorative-Concrete-Houston-Texas-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-ARTISAN-DECORATIVE-CONC-1039078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artisan Decorative Concrete Houston Texas