Complaint Review: Artisan Direct Ltd

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Pietermaritzburg South Africa
Artisan Direct Ltd
82 Callingham Road Pittsford, New York United States of America

Artisan Direct Ltd Jason Samuel He has stolen my art and scamed me out of $2150 Pittsford, New York

After joining Artisan Direct Ltd I saw that they would exhibit at artmarket Hampton. I contacted Jayson Samuel who sent me the details, an invoice with the cost, $2150, and the space allocated.

The invoice was paid in full on the 25 May 2012 Five paintings, three jiglees and two frames was sent from South Africa by courier and recieved in Pittsford on the 14 June 2012 at a cost of aprox $400.

Nothing further was heard from Samuel. I enquired repeatedly as to what had been the response of the public or if he had sold any of my work. I have since learnt that he had not been accepted at Hampton therefore the art was never exhibited. I was never informed of this and recieved no further comunication.

I have demanded the return of my art and money paid as he had not forefilled his agreement. He  has not reponded to my emails. I recieved today an email from another artist with a similar story and apparently there are others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artisan-Direct-Ltd/Pittsford-New-York-14534/Artisan-Direct-Ltd-Jason-Samuel-He-has-stolen-my-art-and-scamed-me-out-of-2150-Pittsford-1025459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artisan Direct Ltd