Complaint Review: Artisan Results

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: whistlebloer — Portland Oregon USA
Artisan Results
13504 Ne 84th St, Vancouver, WA Internet, Oregon United States of America

Artisan Results Josh Daily Did a poor job and never returned my call. Never fixed a bad job. Internet, Oregon

I talked to Josh Daily about doing my porch, he came out, supervised the whole job, after I paid for the job & it was complete I went to look at the job & all the boards were uneven & wharped. I called him several times but he would never return my calls. All I wanted was the porch fixed the way it should look. Now I want my money back but he will not call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artisan-Results/Internet-Oregon-97045/Artisan-Results-Josh-Daily-Did-a-poor-job-and-never-returned-my-call-Never-fixed-a-bad-jo-947960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artisan Results