Complaint Review: Artisan at Salado Creek

• Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: BUGGED — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Artisan at Salado Creek
3644 Binz-Engleman San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Artisan at Salado Creek Salado Creek The Roach Hotel in the Ghetto San Antonio, Texas

This is the worst management ever!  This apartment complex is a huge scam!  I was told there was a $175 "sure deposit" program, and that an apartment would be ready on the 1st.  On the application I put that I had a dog, and they said the deposit was the same.  They pushed my move in back to the 7th, and when I showed up they said I needed $500 additional for the pet!  Then we look at the apartment, everything seems to be ok...that night, go out to the kitchen, turn on the light....ROACHES!!! EVERYWHERE!  We had them come out and spray, but it didn't do anything.  We set off roach bombs on our own, set bait traps, filled cracks with caulking, and we still have roaches everywhere.  The apartment claims that we are the only resident that are complaining, but they are full of crap.  It is apparent that all they want is our rent check.  They charge the  same as all the premium apartments, but provide a hell hole where you are surrounded by Sec 8's!  The rip off part is mainly the lack of management, they don't manage ANYTHING!  They don't enforce any of their rules.  I can't wait to get out of these apartments!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2010 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artisan-at-Salado-Creek/San-Antonio-Texas-78219/Artisan-at-Salado-Creek-Salado-Creek-The-Roach-Hotel-in-the-Ghetto-San-Antonio-Texas-591560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artisan at Salado Creek