lovely

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:Monroe Wisconsin
Artist Management Group Aka. Millennium Model Management
1616 Anderson Rd McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Artist Management Group Aka. Millennium Model Management Consider Yourself Warned - Scam Artist Group -RipOff - Do Not Do Business With This Company. McLean Virginia

I recently relocated from Northern VA, where the infamous Artist Management Group (AMG) aka. Millennium Model Management(MMM) is located. This company owes me $250.00 plus interest, the interest is from my point of view.

I had a meeting with Mr. Douglas Farr, who is now heading up AMG, about modeling opportunities. I submitted $300.00 and was told per the contract I can cancel this contract within 3 days to get my money back minus $50.00 processing fee. I changed my mind and per the contract submitted my request to cancel this agreement. I still have all my supporting documentation and MMM did receive my request via certified mail within the time stated on the contract, entitling me to having my money refunded back to me minus the $50.00 "processing fee."

Well, it's September 14th, 2004 and I still have not received my money or even a call back from these connected companies AMG & MMM.

If there is an attorney out there who would like to pursue this case further and take these criminals out of business and away from the individuals who truly have dreams of making it in the entertainment/modeling industry, please contact me. These criminals are no different than the individuals who are committing fraud, embezzeling, trading insider stock secrets and robbing many individuals of their money and their dreams. We need to put these people in jail; and I do mean all of them that are involved in this scam.

I hope this information helps those who think this is a reputable agency because they clearly are NOT REPUTABLE. Consider yourself warned!

Cecilia
Monroe, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artist-Management-Group-Aka-Millennium-Model-Management/McLean-Virginia-22102/Artist-Management-Group-Aka-Millennium-Model-Management-Consider-Yourself-Warned-Scam-A-108305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artist Management Group Aka. Millennium Model Management