Complaint Review: Artist Management Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 07, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 07, 2004

• Reported By:herndon Virginia
Artist Management Group, Inc.
1616 Anderson Rd McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

Artist Management Group, Inc. AKA Millennium Model Management ripoff, scam McLean Virginia

I used to work for AMG Artist Management Group, Inc AKA Millennium Model Management. I was a Talent Scout / Telemarketer. I paid 980.00 dollars to get my pictures and compcards done through them. When I decided to quit and no longer work for them, the director TERRY GROMAN told me "since you quit we no longer will do anything for you."

Because I had no one to watch my kids while I worked and I made a choise to quit he decided to keep the money I only got about 50 photos which were pretty bad any way (horrible lighting and out of focus) I reported them to the BBB and wrote a letter to the VA Congress Man. Let's get them out of business they used to be Millennium model management....

herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2004 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artist-Management-Group-Inc/McLean-Virginia-22102/Artist-Management-Group-Inc-AKA-Millennium-Model-Management-ripoff-scam-McLean-Virginia-102545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artist Management Group, Inc.