Complaint Review: Artistauditions.com/Travis Williams

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2015

• Reported By: Brittany — Buffalo New York United States of America
Artistauditions.com/Travis Williams
2303 N. 44th Street Ste 14 - 1043, PHOENIX AZ, 85008-2442 Internet United States of America

Artistauditions.com/Travis Williams Travis Williams , "DJ Unknown" Ripped me off $1000/Falsely Booked me in concert To open for Famous Celebrity/Refused to return money , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rapper Nubian Not Responsible! Don't book her! Drama!

I am a singer and rapper. I paid Travis Williams $1700 to open up in concert for the "Famous rapper "Young Jeezy" in Minneapolis, Minnesota 12/7. He took my money and waited 5 days before the show to say oh the people from the show decided they don't want no openers for the show,but said he will get me booked to open up for "Young Jeezy" saturday 12/8. He kept giving me the run around and said I was booked for that saturday then said he had to talk to club owner. Then said I was confirmed. He kept giving me the run around. After all the games. I demanded my $1700 back. He gave me $700 and said I will not receive my $1000 because "when he offered" me a show back in October I didn't do the show so he said he is keeping my $1000. He said he will put the $1000 towards doing another show with him. I refused to do any shows with him due to his unprofessionalism and lies. I told him I will take him to court. He said take him to court.He basically is trying to keep my $1000 because I don't want any more business with him.

A lot of Promoters prey on aspiring artists knowing they seek stardom. I want justice served.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ArtistauditionscomTravis-Williams/internet/ArtistauditionscomTravis-Williams-Travis-Williams-DJ-Unknown-Ripped-me-off-1000Fal-982609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artistauditions.com/Travis Williams

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rapper Nubian Not Responsible! Don't book her! Drama!

AUTHOR: ArtistAuditions.com - (United States of America)

Nubian the best we can do is book you on a new show which you had agreed to terms. Lets be honest, "when he offerred" and "being booked" is not the same case.  You performed a no show(week prior) to the AZ concert back in October.  The slot is AZ was $2000usd and you left us to cover the rest of of a balance of $1000usd.  Remember we have a contract on this matter and you promoted this show here with your own flier.  http://www.artistauditions.com/nubian-az.jpg
Do you remember signing up for the TI show and you did a no show for that as well?  The Jeezy show was our our control and we gladly refunded the $700 that was paid extra for this.  When the productions team and headliner artist decides not openers.  This would not be considered a lie or tale; is a simple change in logistics.   As it stands you have a credit of $1000 for the no show back in October.  With is equal to store credit.

You really should not receive a refund period for doing a no show; but we are fair.
We have booked over 70 unsigned artists in 2012 and we booked you twice.
http://www.artistauditions.com/nubian-ny.jpg, When you decide to pick a show; We are here
to serve you.  Blessings and Happy New Year!!! In closing, many artists are not responsible for there
bookings arrangements.