Complaint Review: Artistic Systems

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Ben — Mountain Village Colorado
Artistic Systems
313 Adams Ranch Road #200 telluride, Colorado United States of America

Artistic Systems Charlie Colwell scam, ripoff, deceptive practices, false information telluride, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is a Hoax

Charlie Colwell is a real piece of work. Not only does his "Artistic Systems" company cheat customers out of the products we pay for, they continue to bungle installations so bad that you cannot run a system installed by them without a service tech in your home each and every time you try to turn on a TV!!

I have never seen a company sell you expensive wire for installation inside a wall and then use the cheapest home depot crap they could find to stuff in there instead. As I asked around to several neighbors who had Charlie do their work, we started to notice a pattern, and none of us had the proper items installed in the walls. All the high end speaker cable was missing and only a pigtail of the high end came out of the wall so you would think that it had been installed. Starting to sound like a class action even if some of these are a few years old.

Even many of the cables in the racks had been swapped with cheap cables. Basically anywhere a client would not normally look, they cut every corner they could. When I confronted the realtor who had refered him, he admitted to being paid off with a kickback and said that was Charlie's way of getting business because they really can't stand him!! My realtor apologized and even offered to help me hire someone to make it right. This is really sad that the bribes are flowing to keep the scam going.

Never in my life will I use these idiots again and I hope everyone stays as far from these clowns as they can. The deeper I look the worse it gets. Even the local manufacturer reps for several high end products that I love will no longer sell to this clown because of deceptive tactics and failure to pay. Charlie Colwell will get his one day, just not soon enough for me. He should be run out of town and out of business. I had to hire an out of state company to come in and properly install the entire system and the lawsuit is coming Charlie!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artistic-Systems/telluride-Colorado-81435/Artistic-Systems-Charlie-Colwell-scam-ripoff-deceptive-practices-false-information-tel-1043843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artistic Systems

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is a Hoax

AUTHOR: Charlie Colwell - ()

This report was filed from Arizona, not Colorado.  We recently let an employee in AZ go who was very unhappy about it.  We do not have a client named Ben in Colorado.  The majority of our business comes from word of mouth from satisfied customers.    If we conducted business in this manner there is no way we could stay in business in a town of 3,000 people since 1994.

Although we do get referrals from Real Esate Agents, especially ones we have done work for, they are not our primary source of customers.  It does not make any sense that someone who hates us, would refer us.  We do not offer kickbacks to anyone who introduces us to a prospective customer, they refer us becuase we make them look good by provideing a quality product and quality service.

Artistic Systems has great relationships with our suppliers and I encourage any interested parties to call any of them.  There is an extensive list of them on our website; www.artisticsystems.net.  I also encourage any interested parties to contact us through our website for an extensive reference list of our clients that they can contact to verify our professionalism and commitement to customer service and quality products.

I challenge Ben to prove that he was a client of ours and provide details, not innuendo. We value service to our clients, because we know that is the key to future business succcess.  We are not perfect, but when we do make mistake, we do everything in our power to solve it so that customers can speak well of us.

Charlie Colwell