Complaint Review: Artists Elite

• Reported By: anonymous — calgary
Artists Elite
909 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0A2 Internet Canada

Artists Elite Ramona Rotar Non-payment calgary Alberta

I signed with Artists Elite and was happy to get a gig right away . I worked on a shoot on Feb19th. I had to write up an invoice and send it to Ramona .I was expecting to get paid around Feb 2nd give or take. I had to contact her numerous times regarding where my cheque was and when it was sent. She gave me very vague answers and it took her a few days to reply each time. It is now March 21st and no cheque no answer as to when or why I havent been paid. I'm not going to work for this company or invest any more of my money into this company until I get payment!

No one should have to beg to get paid for work they did !

I have given her so many chances it's not even funny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Artists-Elite-/internet/Artists-Elite-Ramona-Rotar-Non-payment-calgary-Alberta-1132568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Artists Elite