Susan

• Updated: Sun, April 10, 2011

• Reported By: Carol — Melbourne Other Australia
Arts Heaven
9353 Bolsa Avenue E-53 Westminster, California United States of America

Arts Heaven Theft & fraud! Your website offered a 30 money back guarantee and free shipping. I purchased a painting and requested an exchange due to size which was approved within 24hrs. Upon payging over $200 to Westminster, California

I purchased an oil painting in November 2010 for a combined birthday and housewarming present for a very close friend.
I received confirmation for my order within 24hours, and my payment was processed immediately.
After receiving the painting, which was of a good quality, i needed to exchange it for a smaller version.
Again my request was aproved and confirmed within 24 hours. The size requested wa in stock and it would be posted out as soon as I returned my origial purchase. All information regarding the free postage and handling to return the painting was provided.

However the shipping was not free and ended up costing me over $200
I have documentation prooving that Atrs Heaven did infact receivie the painting and have sgned for its delivery.
I have emailed them numerous times and even left several messages on their answering machine enquiring as to where my painting is, and when I will receive it.
This has been an ongoing battle for close to six months. And quite embarrasing for me as my friend is still waiting for her present!

I believe that Arts Heaven have committed theft as, they have entered a contract of sake and have kept the money for the original painting ($600) and after agreeing to exchange have not provided the product.
They also advised in their email confirming the exchange that they would refund the difference in price of the paintings.
I am greatly disappointed that after many emails and numerous messages regarding my exchange, that I have yet to receive a response from them in either an email or via telephone.
I would like all my costs refunded including the "FREE" shipping they so heavily advertise on the website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arts-Heaven/Westminster-California-92683/Arts-Heaven-Theft-fraud-Your-website-offered-a-30-money-back-guarantee-and-free-shippi-715929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arts Heaven