bearing

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Stella — Houston Texas
Arts Heaven
9353 Bolsa Avenue E-53 Internet United States of America

Arts Heaven Arts Heaven collects money.... sends order... disappears from all further communication, not honoring guarantee Internet

I ordered a painting as a gift from Arts Heaven. My credit card was billed right away and I recieved confirmation via email almost immedeatesly. The painting was shipped about 5 weeks later on March 19th, as expected.

Arts Heaven advertizes free shipping and a 30 day money back, no questions asked guarantee, with a 15% restocking fee on returns without defects. My girl friend loved the painting, but did not have a place for it. We looked through the website and picked something else that would work for her house.

After 3 emails and 2 unreturned phone messages I am resolved not to order anything else from Arts Heaven. Ironcally, their greeting message states that for faster service you should email customer service where you will recieve a response within 24 hours.

The Arts Heaven website posts glowing acalaids from supposed customer testimonials, but if you look up reviews elsewhere you find nothing but reports similar to, and worste than this one. After researching this company, which I wish I had done initially, I am convinced that if I try to return this paining I will never see a refund or a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arts-Heaven/internet/Arts-Heaven-Arts-Heaven-collects-money-sends-order-disappears-from-all-further-com-1041791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arts Heaven