Complaint Review: ArtsCow.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: anon — Gilbert Arizona
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #10977 Houston, TX 77043 , Select State/Province USA

ArtsCow.com Sent me another person's order and sent mine to a random person

I ordered an item from ArtsCow.com.  Not only was the item delayed in shipping by at least a week more than was indicated when I placed the order, I did not receive my order.  Instead, I received an order from a kid in France.  My order was nowhere to be found.  I contacted customer service only to find that the phone number is an answering machine, and the email support made no attempt to understand or solve the problem that they had created.  Steer clear of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ArtsCowcom/Select-StateProvince/ArtsCowcom-Sent-me-another-persons-order-and-sent-mine-to-a-random-person-1130351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ArtsCow.com