Complaint Review: ArtsCow.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: tiffers — pleasant grove Utah United States of America
ArtsCow.com

ArtsCow.com Didn't fullfill promise and was 3 weeks late on shipping!!! Internet

On artscow's website they had specific deadlines of when to order products in order to get them by Christmas. So I worked hard on a project all day in order to get it done in time. I submitted my project before the deadline and was very excited.

I get an e-mail with a delievery confirmation date before Christmas and was excited. 4 days before Christmas I start getting a little worried becuase my book is not here and its a present for someone. I send an e-mail to their customer support and didn't get a response for 3 days.

There response was, "we didn't promise a date and the book has not even been printed yet". Of course I was furious. They didn't give me any information about when I would actually get it and they were not even sorry. Well not only was the book not here by Christmas, but it didn't arrive until Jan 12th.

When I wrote them back telling them I was unsasifed they claimed it was my fault. Needless to say I will never go back there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ArtsCowcom/internet/ArtsCowcom-Didnt-fullfill-promise-and-was-3-weeks-late-on-shipping-Internet-681804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ArtsCow.com